Brick Pillars or columns are supportive pillars constructed in the place for better décor and beautification of interiors.
Brick Pillars are generally built using the material like brunt clay bricks rather than RCC columns. These pillars are different from RCC columns because unlike them, brick veneer pillars can be constructed in half time using simple instruments and without spending heavy.
Building of Brick Pillars involves making out a proper layout on the place pillar has to be made and starting with the foundation.
Brick pillars can be built in any shape including square, rectangle or round as per requirement and they can also be constructed in required size in terms of height. Today houses built according to Interior design generally incorporate the concept of brick column or pillar to add uniqueness in the interior. These pillars after construction are designed, painted and carved to make a symbol of beautification.
Brick pillars are considered as economical to build while adding a charm to over all look as many of us have encountered rusted or chipped columns that never gave us satisfied feeling. But brick columns are trend setting and easy to construct while saving huge bucks.
They can enhance exterior of your hallway, gateway or balcony if you are planning to construct pillar. They also provide good elevation as required and are much stronger than RCC pillars which involves using metal or wood material.
Read also other posts
- Choosing the Right Modern Bar Stools to Make Your Home Bar Look Great
- The Psychological Paint Color Effects For Your Dining Rooms
- Get Wonderful and Fun Experience in Balcony Dining Area when the Weather is good
- Awesome Tips to help You Decorating Small Porches
- Best Tips to Choose the Perfect Bedroom Lighting Fixtures
Popular Search Terms
- kitchen backsplash tile
- beadboard baseboard and chair rail ideas
- beach decor
- entry doors metal
- plastic adirondack chairs
- wainscoting bathroom
- flower bed edging
- indoor plant stands
- beach living room decorating themes
- limestone tile